We are currently seeking a Junior/ Graduate accountant to join our firm based in Bentleigh. Ideally, you will have some office experience and have strong attention to detail. You will have the drive to succeed, learn, grow, and develop your accounting career. Most importantly we are looking for a team player and someone who brings a positive attitude to work. Internal, ongoing training provided!
About the role
You will be working full-time alongside a highly experienced and supportive team. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Delivering outstanding general accounting services
- Assisting and advising clients on a range of compliance matters
- Liaising with clients with respect to BAS lodgements, tax returns and financial statement preparation and business advisory services
- Liaising with the ATO
- Managing workflow to meet deadlines
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications
- 0 –3 years accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Comfortable working autonomously and also within a team
- Genuine team player and keen to learn attitude
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Proficient in Excel and other MS office products
If this sounds like you and believe you can be an integral part of our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm