About the opportunity
Our 14 month graduate program allows future leaders to discover the business model of one of Australia’s greatest business success stories - Flight Centre Travel Group. With hands on experience working as a Travel Sales Consultant, on your path to leadership, you will learn, discover and contribute to our growing organisation. This is the opportunity that truly allows you to reach your full leadership and business expertise potential.
Amazing highlights of the program include:
- Comprehensive training in sales, leadership and business management
- Learn and develop within a dynamic team with full time, paid and on-the-job experience
- Be mentored by experienced leaders who will work closely with you to achieve your career goals
- Build your professional network by attending exclusive events with the industry's most experienced leaders
- Upon successful completion you will receive your Certificate III in Tourism
- Opportunity to commence in January 2019 or July 2019
- Projects designed to help you develop your leadership skills and standout from the crowd
- One of the best perks of working in the travel industry is the travel discounts, including flights, accommodation, tours, rail, cruise, and more
- Feel better with free health & wellness consultations, discounted gym memberships and fitness challenges
- Comprehensive financial planning advice and products through Moneywise Global
- Additional educational, study and volunteer leave
To come aboard this graduate program you will need to have completed a tertiary degree within the last three years, and hold a credit average or higher. We welcome interest from all disciplines.
You will also need to demonstrate leadership potential, commercial acumen, travel experiences and outstanding customer service skills.