Mobilise your career as a Ford Grad!
Product Development - Engineering
Do actual engineering.
As a Ford Grad you get to jump straight into real engineering roles that span the entire automotive engineering process. This can include CAD, CAE, component testing, project engineering, vehicle evaluations, and program and business management. Get ready to make a difference and see your work as an engineer come to life!
Applicants may have a background across all Engineering and Science disciplines.
Marketing, Sales & Service
Work with world-class products and services.
We are seeking creative and bold Ford Grads who think outside the box to join our Marketing, Sales & Service team. You will be rotated through our diverse divisions to understand how we work collaboratively together and with the broader business. This may include rotations through marketing and communications, digital and CRM, sponsorship and events, sales planning and forecasting, consumer experience, regional sales, fleet sales and customer and dealership support.
Applicants may have a background in Marketing, Communications, Arts, Psychology, Commerce, Business or Management disciplines.
Finance & Accounting
Make a real impact on the business.
Do you want a finance & accounting career that makes a difference from day one? Come join our Ford Grads finance team! The Finance team provides every facet of our operation with high quality financial assistance and business advice whilst at the same time playing a critical role in supporting the strategies and direction of the company. Accelerate into the world of finance business partnering with our Marketing and Sales, Engineering and other key teams to change the way we move. As a Finance graduate you will bring your strong technical skills from your university qualifications and then apply that knowledge in the real world.
Applicants may have a background in Finance, Accounting, Business or Commerce Disciplines.
Our Professional Development Program
We drive excitement throughout your development by providing the best development opportunities which include:
- A real job with real responsibilities from day one
- Exposure to a variety of cool and challenging work assignments and projects
- Diverse rotation opportunities to develop your professional and technical skills
- Targeted classroom training courses and state of the art online learning
- Regular coaching feedback and individual development plans
- Formal buddy, shadowing and mentoring programs and unique exposure and opportunities to network with senior leaders
- Corporate responsibility, volunteering and community engagement activities
- Fun social activities with fellow graduates
We believe rewarding and recognising our people is crucial to maintaining a fantastic culture, some benefits for our Ford Grads include:
- Additional 12 days paid leave per year
- Discount vehicle programs
- Health and wellbeing initiatives which includes an on-site gym at our head office and monthly wellbeing seminars
- Opportunities for business travel (depending on your role)
- Social events and external networking opportunities
- Recognition programs for taking initiative to go further and showing innovation attributes
- Flexible working options