We have a simple mission here at Frankie One and that is to enable organisations to protect people's identities and assets. Here and now in 2022, something so simple has never been more important for our customers and their customers! Through our trusted aggregation services and frictionless user experiences, we're simplifying & enhancing identity verification and fraud prevention across the world.
Having recently completed our Series-A fund raise, we're a team of 50 and we are seeking exceptional talent to help us in the next stage of the Frankie journey.
Who We Are Looking For
We're looking for a super backend developer to join our software development team in Melbourne. You'll have some experience in Java, Python, PHP or another backend language. We use Golang and we are happy to teach you to get up in running in Go. Playing a key role in our technical squads, you will have a great impact on FrankieOne with the ability to build something in Golang that is used globally. Reporting to one of our expert Engineering Leads, it is your responsibility to work alongside the rest of the squad to create high quality products for our clients.
Nice to haves (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Golang
- Any experience integrating with REST APIs
- Any experience building REST APIs
- In your first month, we will give you the full induction so that you understand the company culture, the product, the codebase, your squad and the broader engineering team. We will ensure that you have all the tools that you need to be successful. We'll aim to have you checking in your first code in the first 2 weeks.
- From there you'll start to take on more and more complex tickets as you learn the codebase and service.
- By 3 months you'll be able to handle most new service enhancements and product changes.
- By 6 months you'll be an integral part of the engineering core, adding, enhancing, refactoring and designing new services.
Our Benefits & Ways Of Working
This full-time role is based in our Melbourne office in Docklands. No matter where you're located we consider you a core part of our team; that not only means receiving some Frankie merch but trivia, competitions and wellbeing initiatives are also important and part of the Frankie way.
As an early-stage company, you'll witness the company growing in size and value because of your direct impact. We also want you to see the upside in the value you bring and hence offer an attractive compensation package.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles and those with specific needs. Please reach out if you would like support throughout the recruitment or onboarding process.
The Benefits And Our Ways Of Working
Both our offices high-energy co-sharing offices surrounded by lots of other start-ups and small tech companies. We get to catch up over breakfast on a Tuesday, sweet things on a Thursday and cheese and drinks on a Friday. Trivia, competitions and wellbeing initiatives are also important and part of the Frankie way.
We have a flexible work-from-home policy but do encourage our staff to come into the office on at least Wednesdays and Fridays so we can maintain our vibrant culture and use these days for team collaboration / problem-solving.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Melbourne and Sydney AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm