Graduate Opportunity - Electrical Engineering - Immediate Start
Established over 50 years ago, Fredon has grown to become an industry leader in commercial and industrial electrical, cabling, communications and air conditioning. We pride ourselves on being leaders in our industry, working on large, iconic projects across commercial, government, health, industrial, education, infrastructure, technology and defence sectors.
Our industry immersion program will give you the chance to try different roles within a business unit. You will have the opportunity to work with our talented business leaders, and learn through a combination of formal training, on-the-job opportunities and mentoring.
- Exposure to all aspects of engineering such as first principle engineering aspects design calculations, root cause analysis, reliability improvements and maintenance strategies
- Exposure to projects including scope definition, detail design, construction and commissioning
- Exposure to all aspects of engineering such as optimisation projects, reliability and integrity improvements.
- Exposure to small capital projects including scope definition, detail design, construction and commissioning
By the end of our 2-year program, you will have developed the skills and experience to succeed.
We will be considering your strengths and achievements, employment history, and extra-curricular activities, to ensure that you have the skills to succeed at Fredon.
What we are looking for?
- Individuals who have completed their degree in 2022 or mid-year 2023
- Self-motivated, keen learners and who enjoy applying new skills.
- A positive and inclusive attitude
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Fredon offers a diverse and inclusive workplace that will enable you to collaborate and contribute to our business success and grow and develop your professional career. You will have the opportunity to work on large, iconic projects and learn from our leading professionals.
Preferred candidates will be required to provide contactable references, evidence of COVID vaccination, undergo a pre-employment medical and have the right to legally live and permanently work in Australia
Email your resume and cover letter, outlining the suitability for this position to [email protected]
Please direct any enquiries to our Human Resources team via [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2022, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.