Recently graduated? Have you thought about casual relief teaching or inclusion aide work?
Free Agency Australia are looking for budding educators to join their ranks of casual relief teachers, permanent teachers looking for longer term roles within schools, and inclusion aides for the 2022 school year and beyond!
Our agency works with many local primary and secondary schools within Melbourne, and within Greater Victoria. This is an opportunity for you to gain valuable classroom experience and further develop your teaching skills.
If you said yes to any of the following, this might be the job for you:
- Must have a strong understanding and compassionate nature when working with children, and children with additional needs.
- Must be flexible and open to new experiences.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong teamwork ethics.
- Must be able to follow and implement lesson plans provided by schools.
- Ensure an engaging, fun, safe, hygienic, and secure environment.
- Ensure adherence to the National Quality Standards, other relevant legislation guidelines, the Company's policies and procedures in a timely manner.
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace.
- Completed or Studying Primary or Secondary Education Degree, Education and Support Certificate, Disability Certificate, or equivalent/higher education qualifications.
- Mandatory Reporting Certificate or equivalent.
- A current Working with Children Check (Employee) or VIT.
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training or First Aid Training would be a bonus.
- Appropriate work rights or VISA rights required.
- Must have valid Vaccination Passport or Exemption to vaccinations in line with DET and DOH guidelines.
Come and be part of this amazing team!
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application promptly via https://www.freeagency.com.au/apply-here . If you require further information, please do not hesitate to email Gen via [email protected]
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
- Job type:Casual Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2022, 12:59 pm