We will soon open applications for our 2023 Graduate Program.
Register to be the first one to find out when applications open. We will also share some additional information about our graduate program in due course.
About the Role
Our Forensic and Litigation Consulting experts are recognised for advising clients in establishing the facts in business-critical decisions. Our spectrum of advice includes analysing financial information for reporting purposes, quantifying losses and providing valuation opinions; conducting investigations to understand suspected or alleged misconduct, and providing testifying or non-testifying expert analysis in support of regulatory, disciplinary and litigation matters.
We will be looking for ambitious graduates to join in Sydney and Melbourne.
About the Graduate Development Program
The program kicks off in February each year. Our learning curriculum is designed to meet your needs at every stage of your career and consists of on-the-job learning, soft-skill training and technical training. We also provide support to obtain your work-related professional qualification such as your CA, CPA or CFA, if this is relevant to your new role.
What we offer you
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Attractive remuneration
- 18 weeks of parental leave
- Additional employer superannuation contributions to offset administration fees and insurance premiums
- A medical insurance program (corporate membership) for individuals and dependent(s)
- Annual paid volunteer hours as part of our corporate citizenship program
- Special leave to celebrate cultural or religious holidays that are not treated as a public holiday in Australia
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free to all employees and their immediate families
- Monthly health and wellbeing programs including fitness subsidies, health checks and financial advice seminars
- Contributions to professional memberships and generous paid study leave
- FTI Work Perks: our discount program that provides a wide range of corporate offers, savings and wellbeing resources
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2022, 6:00 am