Fujitsu is one the world’s largest Information and Communications Technology (ICT) companies, with approximately 156,000 employees in more than 100 locations, serving 10 million customers globally. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
In Fujitsu Australia and Zealand, our 4,000 people work across 50 locations. From strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions and services, we have earned a reputation as the single supplier of choice for leading corporate and government organisations.
Through its constant pursuit of innovation, Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a networked society that is rewarding and secure, bringing about a prosperous future that fulfils the dreams of people throughout the world.
- Employees - We respect diversity and support individual growth.
- Customers - We seek to be their valued and trusted partner.
- Business Partners - We build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Technology - We seek to create new value through innovation.
- Quality - We enhance the reputation of our customers and the reliability of social infrastructure.