We are one of the world’s largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) companies, with over 130,000 employees in more than 100 locations, serving 10 million customers globally. We use our experience and the power of ICT to constantly innovate and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We’d like to invite you to share in this experience!
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for a Graduate to join our Sales and Customer Service Management (SCSM) team. This division incorporates Sales, Customer Service, Infrastructure Sales, Technical Pre Sales, Sales Operations and the Bid Team. This role will see you reporting into the Technical Pre Sales team where you will take on client focused projects and have access to a large range of customer facing team members.
You will work within the Technical Pre Sales unit of the Product Sales team and will be a key support for technical information on Product and Infrastructure that we deliver to clients. Projects and work assignments will relate to Hybrid IT including Cloud (Public & Private), Cyber Security and Digital Workplace needs. In the role you will learn elements of IT product solutioning, sales and bids during the program.
As part of the 12 month program, starting in February 2021, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- Understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- Understanding of Customer Operations and Delivery Outcomes
- Technical Analytical and critical thinking
- IT best practise and understanding of infrastructure and its services
- Ability to translate IT solutions and delivery into Customer Business Value
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Financial Management of Projects & Services
- Business analysis and presentation skills
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors which may include Computer Science, Data Analytics, Automation and AI relating to ICT Infrastructure and Engineering
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Have an interest in Innovation and Digital technologies, including coding / Data Analytics
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Have an interest to work directly with clients to understand and architect solutions to address their business problems
- Have an interest to work and be part of a sales team culture
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
This position will be located in Macquarie Park, Sydney – NSW. Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Mechatronics, Engineering Software,...
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 12:55 pm