Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is the core of the Fujitsu Way!
Building your own path to success:
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to join our Sales and Customer Service Management organisation. Graduates will work within the Sales and Customer Services Management (SCSM) team. Within this division are Sales, Customer Service, Infrastructure Sales, Technical Pre Sales, Sales Operations and the Bid Team. This role will see you reporting into the Customer Service Group where you will take on project from all divisions of the SCSM team and have access to a large range of customer facing team members. With your manager, you will be a key point of contact for our customers and will be actively involved in all aspects of managing client relationships and ensuring excellence in operational delivery.
Our Customer Services Group Mission Statement is ‘every day we provide great experiences that are celebrated by our Customers and Fujitsu’. We achieve this by ensuring that our focus is always on our Customer’s outcomes and striving to exceed our customers' expectations. To effectively and proactively meet our customers’ needs to ensure growth for Fujitsu.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2022, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- Understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- Understanding of Customer Operations and Delivery Outcomes
- Ability to translate IT solutions and delivery into Customer Business Value
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- An understanding of the need for Contract Adherence and Governance
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Financial Management of Projects & Services
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors which may include Business or Commerce
- Achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Have the maturity to work in an environment that requires frequent interaction with senior management, executives and customers.
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset.
- Are committed to working as part of a team.
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions.
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Have a proactive and can do mindset
- Please note candidates must have permanent Australian residency or Australian citizenship at time of application.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We're focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer's best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
- Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
- Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
- Work with a giant of technology: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/global-tech/index.html
- Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 7:00 am