Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is the core of the Fujitsu Way!
Building your own path to success:
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to join our Cyber Security team as a key support for cyber services delivered to customers. The Graduate role will support and work in areas relating to IT Infrastructure security services to our clients, including projects and work assignments as they relate to improving the cyber security of our clients.
In this role, you will work across multiple elements of cyber practices through internal assignments, plus consulting, projects and customer facing engagement activities. Over the 12 month Program, you will work across vulnerability assessments, security operation, cyber analysis, and cyber engineering assignments. At all times you will be a valued part of a team, working with other experienced cyber professionals.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2022, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Technical, Analytical and critical thinking
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Business analysis and presentation skills
- IT best practice and understanding of leading digital technologies.
- Experience working in a multi-client organisation and IT best practices.
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors which may include:
Bachelor of Security/Cyber/Threat Intelligence
- Bachelor of Information Technology with a major/minor in security
- Achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Interest in Innovation and Digital technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Please note due to Security Clearance requirements candidates MUST be Australian Citizens who are able to attain a security clearance of Negative Vetting 2.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We're focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer's best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
- Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
- Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
- Work with a giant of technology: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/global-tech/index.html
- Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Defence, Engineering,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 7:00 am