Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is the core of the Fujitsu Way!
Building your own path to success:
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to join our Data and Applications team, where you will work in areas relating to IT Business Applications Development, integration and support for our clients. With the support of your manager and team, you will gain expertise in areas such as Software Development, Maintenance, Testing, Applications Support, Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Functional Design, tender responses, ServiceNow administration and configuration and improvement initiatives in a large high growth technology company. You will work with experts within the field to develop or maintain applications that fulfil customer expectations from both a technical and business benefit perspective.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2022, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Technical Analytical and critical thinking
- Business analysis and presentation skills
- IT best practice and understanding of leading digital technologies.
- Experience working in a multi-client organisation.
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- Have (in the last 2 years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors that may include: Bachelor of IT
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Have an interest in Innovation and Digital technologies
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning
- Have an enthusiastic and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have the capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Please note:
- For NZ based positions candidates must have permanent New Zealand residency or New Zealand citizenship at time of application.
- For AUS based positions candidates must have permanent Australian residency or Australian citizenship at time of application.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We're focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer's best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
- Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
- Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
- Work with a giant of technology: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/global-tech/index.html
- Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Wellington (New Zealand)
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 7:00 am