Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is the core of the Fujitsu Way!
Building your own path to success:
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to work within the Sales organisation of Fujitsu. With your manager and regional team members, you will be a key point of contact for our customers and will be actively involved in all aspects of the sales process, from new business, opportunity management and account management.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2022, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- An understanding of Customer Operations and Delivery Outcomes
- Analytical and critical thinking
- IT best practise and understanding of infrastructure and its services
- An ability to translate IT solutions and delivery into Customer Business Value
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Business analysis and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- An understanding our customer centric approach
- Sales tools, reporting and processes
- Customer engagement and management
- Contract negotiation and detail
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors which may include Business, Commerce and Arts
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Have an interest in Innovation and Digital technologies, including coding / Data Analytics
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Have an interest to work directly with clients to understand and architect solutions to address their business problems
- Have an interest to work and be part of a sales team culture
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Please note candidates must have permanent Australian residency or Australian citizenship at time of application.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We're focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer's best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
- Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
- Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
- Work with a giant of technology: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/global-tech/index.html
- Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 7:00 am