Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is the core of the Fujitsu Way!
Building your own path to success:
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to join our Shared Service Operations team. You will be a key supporter and contributor to digital services delivered to clients. The Graduate role will support and work in areas relating to IT Service Management, tools, technical administration, and Service Desk operations for our clients, both internal and external.
In the role, Graduates will work across multiple elements of Digital practices through internal assignments and customer facing work.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2022, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Technical Analytical and critical thinking.
- Business analysis and presentation skills.
- Understanding of IT operational practices, such as ITIL.
- IT best practise and understanding of leading digital technologies.
- Experience working in a multi-client organisation and IT best practises.
- Monitoring and Reporting.
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- Have in the last 2 years (or are about to) completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors which may include: Data Analytics, Automation and AI relating to ICT Infrastructure and Engineering.
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career.
- Have an interest in Innovation and Digital technologies.
- Have an interest in process engineering.
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally.
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning.
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset.
- Are able to work as part of a team.
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions.
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Please note candidates must have permanent Australian residency or Australian citizenship at time of application.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We're focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer's best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
- Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
- Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
- Work with a giant of technology: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/global-tech/index.html
- Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 7:00 am