We are a global ICT organization headquartered in Japan. Our philosophy is shaping tomorrow with you, meaning we constantly pursue innovation and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We’d like to invite you to share in this experience.
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for the right person to join our Portfolio team, with a view to primarily work with our Security Portfolio. As the graduate, you will consult and support client engagements for Security Services, and be under the guidance of the Portfolio Manager to develop tactics to enable business wide engagements in a technology innovation agenda. You will work within the Cyber Security and Privacy services and be a key support for cyber services delivered to customers. As the graduate, you will also support and work in areas relating to IT Infrastructure security services to clients including projects, work assignments as they relate to Hybrid IT, including Cloud and Digital Workplace needs.
As part of the 18 month program starting February 2020, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding our human resources strategy
- Technical analytical and critical thinking
- Understanding of Fujitsu’s offerings
- Understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- IT best practice and understanding of leading digital technologies
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Business analysis and presentation skills
Please apply here
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors including Commerce, Business, Computer Science, Security, Cloud, IT, Engineering and Analytics;
- Achievement oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career;
- Interest in Innovation and Digital technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally;
- Self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning;
- Enthusiasm and a positive mindset;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Committed to working as part of a team.
- These positions will be located in Barton, ACT. Candidates must have citizenship at time of application.
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Design and User...
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm