We are one of the world’s largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) companies, with over 130,000 employees in more than 100 locations, serving 10 million customers globally. We use our experience and the power of ICT to constantly innovate and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We’d like to invite you to share in this experience!
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to join our Cyber Security team as a key support for cyber services delivered to customers. The Graduate role will support and work in areas relating to IT Infrastructure security services to our clients, including projects and work assignments as they relate to improving the cyber security of our clients.
In this role, you will work across multiple elements of cyber practices through internal assignments, plus consulting, projects and customer facing engagement activities. Over the 12 month Program, you will work across vulnerability assessments, security operation, cyber analysis, and cyber engineering assignments. At all times you will be a valued part of a team, working with other experienced cyber professionals.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2021, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Technical Analytical and critical thinking
- Business analysis and presentation skills
- IT best practise and understanding of leading digital technologies.
- Experience working in a multi-client organisation and IT best practises.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors which may include:
- Bachelor of Security/Cyber/Threat Intelligence
- Bachelor of Information Technology with a major/minor in security
- Achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Interest in Innovation and Digital technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- An ability to travel is of advantage.
Due to Security Clearance requirements candidates MUST be Australian Citizens who are able to attain a security clearance of Negative Vetting 2.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2020, 12:55 pm