Fulton Hogan's 2022 Australian Graduate Program is offered across its Construction, Infrastructure Services & Utilities businesses. This presents an exciting opportunity for a student in their final year or a recent graduate of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering to begin their career in the construction industry which is currently booming.
At Fulton Hogan, it is less about designing the concept and more about how to we bring that concept to life. Our Engineers work on site solving real problems every day. That's what makes this role so rewarding - by working in an environment that is both challenging and fun, you will develop a diverse range of skills that will help you progress in your career faster. No two projects will be the same. What will be the same though is the fact that you will always be able to take pride in building and managing critical infrastructure across AustraliaÂ that connects communities and helps us shape a better world!
What we need from you:
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Good leadership, organisational and communication skills with the ability to develop, manage and maintain great relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes as part of a team.
- A practical mindset, with a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel to our project sites, in addition to occasional weekend work or night-shift.
Our Graduate Program includes:
- A tailored career development framework (CDF) which provides you with a structured career pathway from a graduate through to a Project Manager. The CDF empowers and enables you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required for a long-term career with us.
- Genuine hands-on experience acquired through your exposure to different projects within your chosen business stream.
- Social learning and networking opportunities through our National Graduate induction, mentoring program and Graduate Community Group.
- Engage in personal and professional growth through Fulton Hogan's formal learning activities such as virtual classrooms, group project and a personalised development plan.
- Support and pathways to enable you to become chartered and/or achieve internationally recognised qualifications in your chosen field.
Sound like you?
Apply online with your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.
Applications close 1st of August 2021.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.
Please note, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a short video interview as the next step in our recruitment process. If successful at this stage, you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with a few of our senior leaders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
North Sydney, Sydney
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 12:00 am