Fulton Hogan is looking for Accounting Graduates to join its National Graduate Program. This presents an exciting opportunity for a student in their final year or a recent graduate to begin their career in the construction industry which is currently booming.
Our Graduate Program will allow you to experience all facets of our business on a rotational basis as you will cover our different business units: Construction, Infrastructure Services, Utilities, Corporate and Shared Services in New Zealand.
Working with all levels of management, you will be exposed to a wide range of accounting functions, including: commercial analysis, management accounting, financial reporting, job costings, month-end processes and internal auditing. This will provide you with a unique range of learning and development opportunities that will help you to see the big-picture behind the numbers and understand how we build and manage critical infrastructure across Australia and New Zealand that connects communities and helps us to shape a better world.
To further your accounting qualifications, we are CA and CPA accredited, and support graduates in their professional development.
What we need from you:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes as part of team.
- A practical mindset, with a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Due to the large geographic spread of our business units and transient project requirements, it is a requirement that you are flexible with interstate relocation and have the ability to be mobile throughout your Graduate Program.
Our Graduate Program includes:
- A tailored career development framework (CDF) which provides you with a structured career pathway from a graduate through to more senior roles in the business. The CDF empowers and enables you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required for a long-term career with us.
- Genuine hands-on experience acquired through your exposure to different projects within your chosen business stream.
- Social learning and networking opportunities through our National Graduate induction, mentoring program and Graduate Community Group.
- Engage in personal and professional growth through Fulton Hogan's formal learning activities such as virtual classrooms, group projects and a personalised development plan.
- Support and pathways to enable you to become chartered and/or achieve internationally recognised qualifications in your chosen field.
Sound like you?
Apply online with your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.
Applications close 1st of August 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Please note, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a short video interview as the next step in our recruitment process. If successful at this stage, you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with a few of our senior leaders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 12:00 am