Fulton Hogan is looking for a Commercial Graduate to join its Construction team as part of its 2022 Graduate Program. This presents an exciting opportunity for a student in their final year or a recent graduate to begin their career in the construction industry which is currently booming.
You will work at both an office and site-level to assist our Commercial Managers and Project Managers. In turn, you will be developed and mentored by leaders who can expand your knowledge of commercial governance, risk management, procurement, client/subcontractor/supplier negotiations and contractual terms and conditions. This experience will provide you with a unique range of learning and development opportunities that will help you to understand how we build and manage critical infrastructure across Australia that connects communities and helps us to shape a better world.
What we need from you:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Law, Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related area.
- Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage and maintain great relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A good attention to detail and the ability to translate complex information into clear, simple language that everyone can understand.
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel to our project sites.
Our Graduate Program includes:
- A tailored career development framework (CDF) which provides you with a structured career pathway from a graduate through to more senior roles in the business. The CDF empowers and enables you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required for a long-term career with us.
- Genuine hands-on experience acquired through your exposure to different projects within your chosen business stream.
- Social learning and networking opportunities through our National Graduate induction, mentoring program and Graduate Community Group.
- Engage in personal and professional growth through Fulton Hogan's formal learning activities such as virtual classrooms, group project and a personalised development plan.
- Support and pathways to enable you to become chartered and/or achieve internationally recognised qualifications in your chosen field.
Sound like you?
Apply online with your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.
Applications close 1st of August 2021.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.
Please note, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a short video interview as the next step in our recruitment process. If successful at this stage, you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with a few of our senior leaders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Garden Island (NSW)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 12:00 am