Fulton Hogan is looking for a Community & Stakeholder Relations Graduate to join its Construction team as part of its 2022 Graduate Program. This presents an exciting opportunity for a student in their final year or a recent graduate to work in the fast-paced construction industry on transport infrastructure projects that connect communities and help us shape a better world.
Day-to-day you will work cooperatively with the Community & Stakeholder Relations Manager and the broader Fulton Hogan team. You will assist with the development of strategies, events and collateral to inform and engage residents, traders, schools, community members and internal stakeholders about construction works taking place, while collaborating with our traffic and construction teams to understand and mitigate impacts and disruptions.
What we need from you:
Communicating who we are, what we do, how we assist our customers, and the countless benefits we bring to the community is critical. These tasks need to be managed by an individual who is always looking for ways to work smarter, and who wants to help us drive a strong community-focused approach throughout the delivery of our construction projects. On this basis, it is essential that you have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Community Development, Environment, Urban Planning, Geography, Social Science or a related field.
- Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage and maintain great relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A community-focused mindset, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes as part of a team.
- A good attention to detail and the ability to translate complex information into clear, simple language that everyone can understand.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel to our project sites.
Sound like you?
Apply online with your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.
Applications close 1st of August 2021.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.
Please note, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a short video interview as the next step in our recruitment process. If successful at this stage, you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with a few of our senior leaders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 12:00 am