Fulton Hogan is looking for an Environmental & Sustainability Graduate to join its Construction team as part of its 2022 Graduate Program. This presents an exciting opportunity for a student in their final year or a recent graduate to begin their career in the construction industry which is currently booming.
You will work at both an office and site-level to assist with the implementation and maintenance of best practice documentation, processes and initiatives, while supporting us in maintaining compliance with our contractual and legislative obligations.
By working closely with our Environmental & Sustainability Managers you will learn key activities at an operational level that play an important part in how Fulton Hogan build and manage critical infrastructure across Australia that connects communities and helps us shape a better world.
What we need from you:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering/Science, Sustainability, Civil Engineering or a related area.
- Good leadership, organisational and communication skills with the ability to develop, manage and maintain great relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes as part of a team.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel to our project sites, in addition to occasional weekend work or night-shift.
Our Graduate Program includes:
- A tailored career development framework (CDF) which provides you with a structured career pathway from a graduate through to an Environmental & Sustainability Manager. The CDF empowers and enables you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required for a long-term career with us.
- Genuine hands-on experience acquired through your exposure to different projects within your chosen business stream.
- Social learning and networking opportunities through our National Graduate induction, mentoring program and Graduate Community Group.
- Engage in personal and professional growth through Fulton Hogan's formal learning activities such as virtual classrooms, group project and a personalised development plan.
- Support and pathways to enable you to achieve internationally recognised qualifications in your chosen field.
Sound like you?
Apply online with your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.
Applications close 1st of August 2021.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.
Please note, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a short video interview as the next step in our recruitment process. If successful at this stage, you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with a few of our senior leaders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
North Sydney, Sydney
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 12:00 am