- Develop the knowledge, skills and experience required to create a solid foundation for your career
- Join a team that will support you in your day-to-day role that will provide you with the opportunity for career growth and development
- Competitive compensation package
Fulton Hogan & The Good Work We Do
The Good Work we do building and maintaining vital infrastructure improves the quality of life for all of us across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything, from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. Driven by fresh ideas and opportunities, we know we’re only as good as our people. We invest heavily to create a workplace culture that encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a dynamic Finance Graduate, you will be able to take pride in building and managing the critical infrastructure across Australia that connects communities and helps us to shape a better world.
Your Road Map to Success
You will be empowered to choose the pace and order for acquiring skills, knowledge and experience, while working alongside teams of professionals in an environment that is rewarding, challenging and fun.
Our graduate program includes:
- A Road Map for Success – this provides a flexible structure for you to develop the
- knowledge, skills and experience required to create a solid foundation for your career
- Genuine hands-on experience acquired through your exposure to departments within your chosen business stream, in addition to working alongside respected professionals in your chosen sector
- Social learning and networking opportunities through our National Graduate Induction, mentoring program and Graduate Community Group
- Engage in personal and professional growth through Fulton Hogan’s formal learning activities such as virtual classrooms, group project and personalised Development Plan
- Support and pathways to enable you to become chartered and/or achieve internationally recognised qualifications in your chosen field
As a Graduate you will be an innovative thinker, with an appetite for delivering results, who is wanting to develop your leadership, communication and time management skills. You will have the flexibility to pursue career development opportunities, wherever that challenge may take you.
Ideally you will have:
- Recently completed your Degree in Finance, or related discipline, or be in your final year of study
- Relevant work experience will be highly regarded
- Have a current driver’s license
- Must be Australian or New Zealand Citizen
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you're ready to help us continue to do good work, apply now.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm