- Join a growing team of energetic, passionate industry experts
- Work closely with Account Managers and have unmatched exposure to all aspects of graduate Attraction, Recruitment & Development
- Make a real impact on the lives of graduates through supporting the early-career talent industry in Australia and throughout the world
We’re an Australian owned boutique consultancy and we’re proud to be a leader in the graduate market, with in-depth knowledge and specific expertise in all aspects of graduate recruitment and development. Our high energy, passionate team partners with graduate employers across all industries in Australia to attract, identify, select and develop the top graduate talent for their organisations.
Our business is focused on people and relationships, and we insist on fostering a work environment that is fun, high energy and rewarding. We pride ourselves on our core values of authenticity, integrity, excellence, flexibility, and joy.
For more information about us and our team please visit our website: www.fusiongc.com.au.
We are seeking an energetic and proactive individual, who thrives in a team-based environment but also takes personal accountability to deliver as required. We are looking for a savvy, proactive team member who will be working as a graduate coordinator across end-to-end recruitment campaigns and development programs.
You thrive in a flexible work environment where you have accountability for individual as well as team deliverables. You are comfortable to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional client experience, providing consultation and advice as an expert in the graduate space as well as ensuring a high level of attention to the finer detail of tasks.
About the role
If you are someone who can hit the ground running, proactively takes on challenges, work collaboratively within a team and be self-driven in your own development, then we want you! We will provide a comprehensive development journey that is tailored to your specific needs and will fast track your growth in both your technical and transferable skills.
Although there will be opportunities to get involved in all aspects of our business, the primary focus for this role will be the coordination and successful delivery of graduate recruitment campaigns and support in designing learning and development programs for a variety of clients across Australia, and globally.
You will be trained to deliver and support the system operations through all stages of the selection process and build your understanding across the recruitment lifecycle. You’ll work closely with the account manager to exceed the needs and expectations of the client to deliver best-practice outcomes.
Learning & Development
You’ll have first-hand exposure to designing and delivering award winning graduate development programs. You’ll have a keen eye for detail in supporting the design of graduate development workshops and be able to hit the ground running in co-ordinating the delivery of workshops with the support of the learning and development team.
This role is initially a 12-month full-time contract, with a view to extend or become permanent for the right candidate. The key to a successful individual for the position will be passionate and committed to gaining insights and experience in the graduate industry.
Fusion is a unique, fast-paced, dynamic workplace that will support and nurture those willing to succeed and we can’t wait for you to join our ever-growing team.
Why join Fusion?
- Gain further practical experience in best-practice recruitment processes and marketing strategies
- Gain a thorough understanding of the graduate recruitment and development industry
- Develop your communication skills, both written and verbal
- Explore some future career pathways
- Build your professional business network
- Be involved in the whole Fusion process of Attraction, Recruitment and Development
- Have access to graduate-specific development sessions tailored to your individual development needs
To be eligible for this role you must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or have Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application
- Have recently completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (degree in Business, Human Resources or Psychology is highly desired)
- This role is in Melbourne, so you will need to be based in Melbourne.
How to apply
Please click on the quick apply link to apply!
For any queries, please email [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
12 Months (can be extend or permanent)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 11:59 pm