About the role
Our Energy and Resources Engineering Division delivers specialist mining, oil and gas, hydrogen and renewable energy projects across the country. These include mining process plant modifications, upstream flowlines, well leases, network gathering systems, major gas transmission pipelines, above ground processing facilities, as well as hydrogen and renewable energy facilities.
Our Brisbane office is currently taking expressions of interest for our Graduate Development Program. Multiple positions are on offer with flexible start dates based on selected candidates’ preference, including part time work leading up to graduation.
What to expect:
Apart from working with a great group of people, you will be accountable for:
- Preparation and review of engineering design documents
- Engineering calculations and datasheets
- Equipment sizing and selection
- Piping stress analysis
- Interaction with inter discipline engineers to execute multidiscipline projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and technical report writing skills
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction and quality of work
If you are still not sure, this is why you should apply:
- Fun and dynamic culture with active social club
- We listen to our people
- We create your next opportunity to ensure we support your career development
- We will help you to get Chartered and RPEQ status through mentoring and support
- We know that people have commitments and interests outside of work and provide flexibility
- Diverse role, working for a range of clients and learning new skills
- Competitive pay and financial support for professional development
We have experienced mentors and a strong agenda to develop our graduates and expand on their skill sets through the Fyfe Graduate Development Program. In addition to this, our offices have active social clubs and regular events that help contribute to our uniquely diverse and inclusive culture.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to accelerate your Engineering career with Fyfe, click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to submit your application as soon as possible.
Please note, agency applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm