[email protected] is the program through which we attract and retain talent within the firm, recognising that our graduates are the future of the firm and the legal profession. Once on our program, you will immediately receive challenging and varied work with a high level of responsibility. [email protected] is based on two, six-month rotations through different practice areas. Practice areas in the rotations include:
- Real Estate and Construction;
- Disputes and Investigations;
- Corporate (including Tax Advisory);
- Workplace Advisory and Disputes;
- Intellectual Property and Technology; and
- Banking and Finance.
Spending time in different practice areas means you have the opportunity to make an informed decision about your chosen specialisation. Together with our practical on-the-job training and working directly with partners you will develop a broad set of skills which you can carry with you throughout your career.
Training and development
Throughout the program we will invest in you and provide comprehensive support to ensure each rotation is a success. You will team-up with a dedicated mentor who will work closely with you to develop your technical skills, allocate work and provide ongoing feedback.
You will attend multiple workshops each month led by partners and senior members of staff so that you are continually learning and developing. These sessions focus on business skills and technical development, and ensure that you are given the support you need to excel in a commercially driven environment.
What we offer
Gadens is a leading, independent Australian law firm, with a clear vision and strategy for the future. We help people achieve their purpose in a complex world, by leading by example, inspiring others, innovating and building something we are all proud of.
- genuine flexibility with Your work. Your way. helping you achieve balance both personally and professionally and a ‘dress for your day’ approach;
- a collaborative, open and welcoming environment, that encourages and promotes inclusion and diversity, and offers accessibility to senior lawyers and partners;
- [email protected] – our learning and development program provides you with the right learning opportunities to grow the skills, knowledge and behaviours that support your development at every stage of your career and inspires you to be the best you can be;
- regular events and functions through our Social Committee, to allow relaxed and fun interactions with your colleagues whilst providing a valuable opportunity to enhance those ever-important networks and business relationships;
- health and wellbeing initiatives through our Wellbeing Committee, such as group sporting events, health seminars, yoga and with a focus on better health and fitness for both the body and mind; and
- opportunities to make an impact on our communities through our Sustainability and Social Impact program which encompasses providing access to justice to those in need; respecting and connecting with First Nations people; acting in a sustainable manner and taking positions on matters of social significance.
This is what makes Gadens a great place to work.
The 2023 [email protected] program is open to candidates who are PLT-qualified and will ideally be admitted before commencing with us in March. If your admission date is within the first three months of the program, your application will still be considered.
How to apply
Please visit https://www.gadens.com/gradsgadens-program/ and apply directly via our website.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 2:00 pm