Seeking a highly organized Service Desk Analyst to join our busy team in East Melbourne on a 12 month contract. A great opportunity to showcase your service and technical skills!
Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting firms. With more than 34,000 people working around the globe, we provide customized risk management solutions to help people and businesses move forward with confidence. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organization expressed through our Shared Values, The Gallagher Way. We are also proud to be named one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 10th consecutive year as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only Insurance brokerage.
The purpose of this role is to provide support for day-to-day IT incidents and service requests from internal staff across all locations in Australia and New Zealand. Your focus will be to deliver customer service excellence and assisting to ensure all Service Levels and KPI's are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide 1st level support for all IT related incidents whilst recording details in the IT Service Management tool and assisting with resolution.
- Liaise with the business and internal service resources to resolve incidents.
- Work closely with various teams to increase the efficacy of the IT Service Desk – measured primarily by Resolved on First Call and Net Advocate Score (NAS).
- Respond to support requests and escalations in a timely fashion according to established SLA’s.
- Ensure that all open tickets are regularly updated and well maintained.
- Delivery of the Access Management function to ensure user access is provisioned/de-provisioned for business systems.
- Ensure availability to work agreed rostered hours of support on Service Desk (or after-hours as requested).
- Develop and maintain systems and procedure documentation.
- Adherence to internal processes, procedures and compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role, you might be a graduate looking to kick start your IT career or an experienced Service Desk Analyst ready to take on your next challenge and further enhance your skills and experience.
In addition, we’re seeking someone who has:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT (preferred).
- Previous IT Business experience in a similar function (preferred).
- Knowledge of incident and problems management processes (ITIL) and IT Service Management system to log and record Incidents and Work Orders (Remedy) ideal.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve incidents.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible disposition.
- Ability to both work autonomously and be a supportive team member.
Gallagher offers great benefits and career development opportunities:
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program.
- Salary sacrificed superannuation.
- Gallagher Rewards and discounts at 350+ major retailers.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to invest and share in company's growth potential.
We encourage you to apply via our careers website or for further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm