Location: Moreton Bay, QLD + surrounding suburbs
About Gen Physio
Gen Physio is a national allied health provider delivering a suite of allied health services directly to our clients within the mobile community.
Watch our day in the life of our fantastic clinicians below.
About the role
We are seeking New Graduate Occupational Therapist's to join our friendly, collaborative, and supportive team. Improving the lives of our clients working with paediatric through to geriatric individuals in the community. As a part of our graduate accelerator program, we will help you develop your newly acquired skills, shadowing and collaborating with our experienced clinicians and help build confidence when transitioning from classroom to working in the field by offering endless support and mentoring.
- Working with a diverse caseload including HCP/NDIS clients, providing outstanding service within the comfort of their own homes.
- Working in partnership in our graduate accelerator program to be able to function as a clinician on the road and have to freedom to build and manage your own diary
- Liaise, analyse, and plan with a dedicated buddying system. You will be able to provide treatment and therapy plans.
- Fantastic Work/life balance and flexible working arrangements including part-time, no evenings, and no weekends!
- Starter kit provided including laptop, mobile phone, and discipline-related equipment.
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading- All to help you have more $ to spend on your holiday whilst taking a break.
- Weekly mentoring and Personal development through our MDT meetings and discipline specific learning.
- Quarterly Social events for all our clinicians to connect with their peers and have fun!
- Enhance your skills with a $2000 annual personal development allowance.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- National Police Check, First Aid, and CPR (or willing to obtain)
- Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance with a minimum of $10m cover (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS and Working with Children Checks (or willing to obtain)
Join us for our Online Career evening on Thursday 26th October 2023 to give you an in-depth look at what it's like to be a part of the Gen Physio team.
To register use the link below:
To find out more about the Gen Physio family visit our social media platforms:
Facebook, YouTube & LinkedIn: Gen Physio
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2023, 3:47 am