The foundation of Genis Steel has been based on Pride, Passion and Precision which over the decades has seen the company grow from strength to strength. At Genis Steel we take pride in our product, services and reputation. With over 40 years’ industry experience, Genis Steel manages all aspects of steel fabrication from on-site measuring, in-house drafting, fabrication, through to full site installation.
We are currently recruiting Graduate Project Managers to join the business and gain hands on practical experience on a range of leading projects across Victoria. You will be supported by a team of industry leaders, where you will be given “on the job” training with great opportunities to advance your career.
Successful graduates will work alongside a Senior Project Manager and will be provided with projects to work on, scope to navigate your learning, and opportunities to develop and test out your technical, business management and leadership skills.
We are looking for Graduates that have completed a degree or discipline in Civil Engineering or structural degrees. You will be driven to succeed with dedication and ambition to develop a career within the Steel and Building Industry.
What we offer you:
- Long term career opportunities
- On the job technical training
- Competitive salary package
- An Immediate Start
Located in Somerton, Victoria, we are accepting Applications of Permanent Australian / NZ Resident / Citizen or have equivalent visa/working rights to be employed in Australia.
Genis Steel Graduate recruitment process;
- Complete the application form. This includes academic achievement, personal information, career motivation, employment history, extra- curricular activities and interests
- Cognitive ability assessments that are designed to assess your verbal, numerical and logical reasoning skills
- Behavioural assessments that help us to understand your work style preferences and areas for development
- Video Interview where you will have the opportunity to tell us a bit more about yourself
- Interviews: Graduates progressing to this stage will be invited to attend a formal interview and meet a small panel of Genis Steel team members
Applications will be closing 11.59PM (AEST) 29th August, so apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Closing Date:29th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm