The Learner Experience and Design Stream offers a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in Business, Commerce, Design, and Marketing while also making a positive social impact with a For-Purpose Organisation.
This stream offers 4 rotations with our Registered Training Organisation – genU Training. Through your day-to-day work, cross-agency collaboration and project work, you will engage in meaningful work that supports our strategic priorities.
What will I do?
You will work within a variety of core business functions with genU Training including:
- Learning design
- Customer experience
- Industry partnerships
Along with your peers, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through leadership and development workshops, project delivery, client experience days, and mentoring from our senior leaders.
The Learner Experience and Design Stream encourages graduates from a variety of fields to apply for the 2022 genU Graduate Program.
Who are we looking for?
The Learner Experience and Design Graduate Stream provides a unique opportunity for passionate and capable professionals to our growing organisation. Our goal is to inspire our next generation of future leaders to build inclusive communities.
We are looking for individuals who have studied either Business, Commerce, Design, and/or Marketing.
We are also interested in hearing from people who have completed study in other areas such as Education or User Experience.
- Build your expertise and experience of strategic customer experience thinking and product design.
- Rotation through 4 core business functions across genU’s rapidly growing Registered Training Organisation, genU Training
- Tailored learning and development with a high priority placed on building your capabilities
- Interactive workshops, cross-agency development opportunities and networking events
- Access to a network of diverse professionals
- Access to genU employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary, including salary packaging and superannuation.
How to apply:
To obtain further information regarding this position please contact Emmalie Clark-Fernandes on 0477 010 328
Applications close on Monday the 18th of October at 05.00PM
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Design and User...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 21-29 Reynolds Road, Highton 3216Locations:
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm