The Marketing, Client Experience and Strategy Stream offers a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in Marketing, Strategy, Research, Human-centred design and much more, while also making a positive social impact with a For-Purpose Organisation.
This stream offers 4 rotations within genU’s new Client Experience and Strategy Division. This exciting opportunity will bring exposure to a wide range of enterprise-wide strategic operations centred on the client experience. Through your day-to-day work, cross-agency collaboration, and project work, you will engage in meaningful roles that support genU’s strategic priorities.
What will I do?
You will work within a variety of core business functions within Client Experience and Strategy including:
- Client Experience and Research
- Strategy (including the Project Management Office)
- genU Foundation and Event Management
Along with your peers, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through leadership and development workshops, project delivery, client experience days, and mentoring from our senior leaders.
genU’s Marketing, Client Experience and Strategy Stream encourages graduates from a variety of fields to apply for the 2022 genU Graduate Program.
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing, Client Experience and Strategy Stream provides a unique opportunity for passionate and capable professionals to our growing organisation. Our goal is to inspire our next generation of future leaders to build inclusive communities.
We are looking for individuals who have studied Business and/or Marketing, or a related field at university.
- Build your real-world expertise in client experience, strategy development and delivery.
- Rotations through 4 core functions across the Client Experience and Strategy Division
- Tailored learning and development with a high priority placed on building your capabilities
- Interactive workshops, cross-agency development opportunities and networking events
- Access to a network of diverse professionals
- Access to genU employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary, including salary packaging and superannuation.
How to apply:
To obtain further information regarding this position please contact Carlee Baxter on 0487 075 901
Applications close on Monday the 18th of October at 05.00PM
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 21-29 Reynolds Road, Highton 3216Locations:
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm