The Occupational Therapy Graduate Stream offers a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career as a newly qualified Occupational Therapist (OT), while also making a positive social impact with a For-Purpose Organisation.
This stream will provide graduates the unique opportunity to deliver OT services in a wide range of disability and aged care settings, whilst also developing key field skills and experience.
OT Graduates will work across genU’s Disability and Aged Care settings, delivering critical services including community based NDIS OT, NDIS Support Coordination, Aged Care Home Care Packages and other settings as required.
What will I do?
Through your day-to-day engagements, cross-agency collaboration, and project work, you will deliver meaningful services to genU clients such as:
- In-home assessments and therapy plans
- Prescription of aids and equipment
- Home Modifications
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) assessments and reporting
- Centre-based therapy and programs
- Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
Along with your peers, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through leadership and development workshops, project delivery, client experience days, and mentoring from our senior leaders.
Who are we looking for?
genU’s Occupational Therapy Stream is looking to engage passionate and talented Occupational Therapy professionals to our growing organisation. Our goal is to inspire our next generation of future leaders to build inclusive communities.
The Occupational Therapy Stream encourages graduates to apply for the 2022 genU Graduate Program. We are looking for individuals who are in their final year or have recently graduated from a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- Build your expertise and experience of allied health services across disability and aged care, within a supportive and experienced team.
- Rotation through 4 core service areas within the Occupational Therapy Stream
- Tailored learning and development with a high priority placed on building your capabilities
- Interactive workshops, cross-agency development opportunities and networking events
- Access to a network of diverse professionals
- Career Development Opportunities as part of the program
- Access to genU employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary, including salary packaging and superannuation.
How to apply:
To obtain further information regarding this position please contact Ashlan Smith on 03 5249 8931
Applications close on Monday the 18th of October at 05.00PM
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 21-29 Reynolds Road, Highton 3216Locations:
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm