The People and Culture Graduate Stream offers a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in HR, while also making a positive social impact with a For-Purpose Organisation.
This stream offers 4 rotations within the People and Culture Division. Through your day-to-day work, cross-agency collaboration, and project work, you will engage in meaningful work that supports our strategic priorities.
What will I do?
You will work within a variety of core functions with genU People and Culture including:
- People operations,
- Diversity and inclusion,
- Health, safety, and wellbeing,
- Leadership, organisational capability, & workforce planning
- Payroll, systems, remuneration & benefits
- Volunteer program
Along with your peers, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through leadership and development workshops, project delivery, client experience days, and mentoring from our senior leaders.
The People and Culture Stream encourages graduates to apply for our 2022 genU Graduate Program.
Who are we looking for?
The People and Culture Graduate Stream provides a unique opportunity for passionate and capable HR professionals to our growing organisation. Our goal is to inspire our next generation of future leaders to build inclusive communities.
We are primarily looking for individuals who have studied Human Resources.
We are also interested in hearing from people who have completed study in other areas such as Behavioural Science, Business, Commerce or Arts who have majored in Human Resources as part of their studies.
- Build your expertise and experience of strategic HR thinking
- Rotation through 4 core functions across the People and Culture Division
- Tailored learning and development with a high priority placed on building your capabilities
- Interactive workshops, cross-agency development opportunities and networking events
- Access to a network of HR professionals
- Access to genU employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary, including salary packaging and superannuation.
How to apply:
To obtain further information regarding this position please contact Emily Learey on 0418 178 400
Applications close on Monday the 18th of October at 05.00PM
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 21-29 Reynolds Road, Highton 3216Locations:
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm