Graduate Engineer - Building
Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Australia. Our aim is to be 'the best people to work with'. Our brand is a result of our Georgiou Way values of safety, profit, relationships, people and innovation. At Georgiou, we create a workplace where people excel and invest in our people through all aspects of their lives.
Georgiou have an opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of exciting construction projects. You will gain exposure to a variety of areas of the business.
We see our young professionals as future industry leaders and you will receive the best personal and professional development opportunities. Our graduate program aims to develop multi-skilled industry professionals who can carry our business forward.
What we are seeking:
- Hold a recent degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Align with our company values of Safety, Profit, Relationships, People and Innovation
- Previous experience working in similar industry or projects is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Have a thirst for knowledge and be keen to embrace Georgiou's culture
Responsibilities will include, however not be limited to:
- Producing short term programs including resource levels for an assigned area of a project and assisting in preparation of minor schedules/work programs
- Assisting in ensuring all equipment, materials and resources are available on or ahead of time to achieve the works program
- Communicating work methods, instructions, risks, inspections and test requirements to management and the workforce as required
- Prepares minor subcontractor agreements for sign off by management
- Identifying and evaluating suppliers, contractors/subcontractors and consultants in order to ensure they meet all requirements
- Preparing documentation for management approval and ensuring that all associated documentation is included
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects in various areas of the business
- Growing business with career development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Receive mentoring from experienced leaders
- Have access to a peer support network
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Participate in in-house training programs
Please visit our website for more information www.georgiou.com.au and apply via the link or through our website. We wish you the best of luck with your application!
Georgiou is an equal opportunity employer and a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm