GHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. We provide engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients.
Established in 1928 and privately owned by our people, GHD operates across five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America - and the Pacific region. We employ more than 10000 people across our globally connected network to deliver projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics across the entire asset value chain. Driven by a client-service led culture, we connect the knowledge, skill and experience of our people with innovative practices, technical capabilities and robust systems to create lasting community benefits.
Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate. We are guided by our workplace health, safety, quality and environmental management systems.
In alignment with the global demands of water, energy and urbanisation, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our clients and contribute to their success.
We seek graduates across the following disciplines:
- Engineering – civil, chemical, electrical, environmental, geotechnical, systems, mechanical, mining and structural
- Environmental and social sciences
- Earth sciences, including geologists and hydrogeologists
- Architecture – buildings, interiors and landscapes
- Project management
- Commerce, business, economics and management
- Analysts, with maths and computer / information science-based degrees
Learn more about our business from one of our friendly GHD team members at an upcoming event near you.