As a graduate in GHD, you will be provided with professional development and on-the-job learning as part of our specialised two-year Graduate Program. You will also have opportunities to build your networks and learn from some of the best in their field. After the graduate program you can become part of our Young Professionals program to support your ongoing career journey.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students currently completing a Bachelor or post-graduate qualification in the following disciplines:
- Environmental Engineering, Planning and Environmental Science – Planning, Approvals and Urban Design
- Landscape Architecture – Planning, Approvals and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering (Geotechnical and Structural) – Dams & Tunnels
- Civil Engineering, Maths, Structural, Materials Technology – Structures, Bridges and Materials
- Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering (Geotechnical) – Mining
- Chemical and Process Engineering – Water Technology
- Power Engineering, Power Generation, Renewables – Power
- Civil Engineering (Geotechnical) – Geotechnical Engineering and Geoscience
- Aquatic Ecology, Botany, Zoology – Natural Resources (Mildura)
- Communications, Journalism, Public Relations – Engagement, Communications and Communities (Geelong)
- Bach. Engineering and Bach. Science (Environmental, Geological, Chemical, Geology, Hydrogeology, Earth Science) – Contamination Assessment and Remediation
- Project Management, Engineering and Commerce – Project Management (Wadonga)
- Civil Engineering (Hydraulics, Fire, Structural) – Building Engineering
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our graduate roles will commence in February 2022 (with potential opportunities to start before the official launch of our program for mid-year students).
Applications close on the 18th of April 2021
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Communications, Construction, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 1:50 pm