Join a global professional services leader.
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation.
We are looking for an engineering student in their final year (or recently graduated) to join the Acoustics Team. The successful candidate would start on a casual basis until graduation, and join the GHD Graduate Program in February 2022.
You’ll will be based out of our Sydney CBD office which includes a strong cohort of graduates and other early career professionals.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Working with data, software, and modelling packages.
- Working with a variety of projects - fieldwork tasks to desktop analysis.
- Assessment specification and report writing.
- Liaising with external and internal clients discussing technical requirements.
We’re ideally looking for someone who:
- is passionate about working in a client-facing technical engineering role.
- has the ability to multitask and deliver projects in a timely and professional manner.
- can use initiative and think outside the box to offer solutions to problems.
- has a versatile approach to presenting technical information in a concise and articulate style.
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- has good attention to detail.
Any prior experience in an engineering environment, especially with noise or vibration will be highly regarded.
Interested? Apply now.
1. Select the "Apply" button.
2. Please allow up to 10 minutes to complete the application.
3. Upload a copy of your current cover letter, CV and academic transcript.
Applications close Sun 24 October 2021.
Where to from here?
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed by our talent acquisition team. If your application is shortlisted, we will get in touch with you for an interview.
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm