Karratha, Western Australia
Working within our small multi-disciplinary Karratha office, this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone due to graduate soon to kick start their career. If you are not local to Karratha, relocation assistance may be offered. You will:
- Support the team working on a diverse range of clients and projects such as for the Port, Local Government and Mining companies.
- Produce design calculations and contribute to the formulation of design concepts
- Deliver and be accountable for technical assignments
- Develop your decision-making, communication and technical skills
- Have the opportunity to travel to site for construction projects
What you will bring to the team
- Ideally 1 -3 years Civil or Structural engineering experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A passion for living and working in regional WA
- A passion for problem solving
- An organised approach to meeting deadlines
- Your ability to collaborate and be an adaptable team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisationâ€¯are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recogniseâ€¯achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Interested? Apply now.
If you require further information, contact Rachel van Proctor
T (+61 8 6222 8592 )
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm