On the hunt for graduate Account Executive jobs in Melbourne? Apply today!
We are excited to be working closely with a MedTech start-up in Melbourne as they launch their operations across Australia. Already hugely successful in Singapore & Malaysia, they are ready to expand Internationally. The award-winning smart technology provides an essential care solution for trained care professionals to manage caregiving effectively with seniors & adults. Dedicated to their social mission, the team are growing fast and looking for empathetic talented people to join the fast-growing innovative team.
The Partnerships Manager will be driving and developing strategy and ensuring a strong partnership pipeline to deliver impactful growth for the business. You will be reporting to the country manager and play in integral role in expanding the business in Australia.
The following duties will be expected as part of this Partnerships opportunity:
- Understand customer needs & market trends
- Identify influential contacts to target prospects effectively
- Determine key sales development segments & priorities to build their business development playbook
- Drive new business revenues from potential partners (e.g. health organisations, insurance, financial)
- Generate & qualify new leads
- Using the Sales CRM system, provide accurate reporting & forecasting
- End-to-end management of full sales process
- Own & cultivate deep relationships with key partners
- Experience working in a fast-paced high growth environment, ideally within tech or healthcare
- Ability to initiate & close deals, building relationships through a consultative approach
- Business development experience is a must and detailed knowledge of B2B selling
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven & motivated
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Data-driven and the ability to use analytical insights to drive decision making
- Highly resourceful when facing commercial challenges
- A real team player who is reliable & trustworthy
Benefits of the role
- Competitive starting salary
- Being part of an innovative business driving impact in the community
- You will be one of the first hires in Melbourne as they expand the team so a huge opportunity to drive growth
- A fast-paced startup environment with fluid responsibilities and the chance to get involved across the team
- Awesome central based offices in Melbourne CBD
- Training & support with an expert tight-knit team
On the hunt for graduate Account Exec jobs in Melbourne? Apply for this graduate role in Melbourne today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Management, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 12:59 am