On the hunt for Sales Consultant jobs and graduate Sales jobs in Sydney? A thriving start-up empowering service-led professionals are looking for a Junior Sales Consultant to join their Sydney offices - apply today!
In this Junior Sales Consultant job in Sydney, you'll be joining a fast-growing marketplace revolutionising the way we experience home services. From carpentry and plumbing, to electricians and beauty treatments; they are empowering service-led professionals with their innovative platform and improving the efficiency and quality of our home services.
Already hugely successful across India and UAE, the dynamic and experienced team launched in Australia last year and have experienced exponential growth in the market already. They are eager to develop their tight-knit team in Sydney with a driven Sales Consultant, passionate about their mission and keen to join a startup and a supportive environment.
In this graduate Sales job in Sydney, you can expect the opportunity to have real autonomy in your role and bring your own ideas to boost their market growth. By joining a start-up environment there is real scope for progression and the opportunity to directly impact the company’s rapid expansion across Australia. The successful graduate sales executive must be a driven people-person with an aptitude for numbers and a passion to join a thriving start-up.
In this graduate Business Development Executive job in Sydney, you can expect the following tasks as part of your day, but not be limited to:
- Owning a professional services category (e.g. cleaning services, maintenance & repairs, beauty treatments)
- Carry out research into your category - competitor research, market placement etc
- Sourcing and creating your own leads list (the team are really open to hearing your ideas on how to acquire new partners)
- Pitching the company proposition to potential new business partners primarily over the phone
- Successfully signing up new partners to the platform
- Looking after the sales funnel & analytics
- Handling the onboarding process to ensure smooth running of going live on the app (e.g. training and app utilisation)
- Creating and implementing processes to further streamline operations
- Manage the performance analysis of onboarded professionals and ensure continued success
Due to the exciting nature of joining a start-up, there is real progression available either to move up within the thriving business development team or across to marketing or operations depending on your strengths.
Sales job requirements
- Ideally educated to degree level (open to subject)
- Business development experience in a client or customer-facing role is essential
- The role would suit a graduate or professional with up to two years’ of commercial experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a real self-starter who is self-motivated and driven
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- An analytical mindset and aptitude for numbers
- Excellent research skills
- Confident and target-oriented
- Creative thinker keen to explore new ways of working and drive growth
- A problem solver with an interest to improve processes
- A passion for startups jobs and especially emerging technology
- A committed individual hoping to find a team they can truly develop a career with
- The ability to build rapport with ease
Benefits of the job
- Competitive salary of $55,000 - $70,000 + super (dependent on experience)
- Awesome offices in Sydney
- A career in startups comes with a casual and friendly office environment!
- Free healthcare insurance
- Hands-on training from day 1
- Real progression to grow with the company regionally and Internationally
- Annual reviews on salary
- Nestled in a team of experts with varied experience in global teams and successful start-ups careers
- Excellent team culture, more of a family than a corporation!
If you're looking for Graduate Account Management roles or Sales Executive jobs in Sydney and like the idea of working for a startup company, apply for this Junior Sales Consultant opportunity in Australia today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Customer...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm