Company profile - Sales Consultancy
In this Sales Development Representative job in Sydney, you'll be joining a vibrant lead generation business. They have partnered with global tech powerhouses including IBM & Dell, through to disruptive tech startups, taking the reigns on their sales campaigns and pushing revenue pipelines.
They are a customer-focused sales consultancy with global offices across London & Sydney, and a specialism in supporting technology companies to take their products to market and sell successfully to new clients.
Key responsibilities - Business Development Executive
In this Business Development Executive role, you can expect the following duties:
- Understand the client portfolio and reach out to prospective companies
- Cold-calling new business opportunities
- Sourcing leads through research
- Drive lead generation for Account Executives & Sales Managers
- Manage external stakeholders, keeping clients up to date with feedback
- Maintain CRM effectively with all sales activities
- Meeting monthly KPIs
- Supporting on training duties with colleagues where needed
Job requirements - Business Development Executive
- Customer-facing or Sales experience, ideally phone based is a plus
- A real interest in technology - you’ll dive deep into the world of technology with a variety of businesses
- Previous exposure to a target-driven environment would be great, but not essential
- The ability to build rapport with ease
- Amazing communication skills, both written & verbal
- Confident and professional
- Strong work ethic, keen to meet & exceed targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the job - Business Development Executive
- A competitive salary of $62,000 combined with uncapped commission & bonus scheme - you could earn up to $82,000!
- Clear career progression - whether it’s a leadership role within 6 months or a leadership position with 4 years, there is the structure & support to ensure you progress
- Joining a dynamic, young team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
- Lots of social events, from mini-golf, go- karting and Friday socials to trips away
- 3pm finishes on Fridays
- Flexible WFH policy
- Company days & training days and 4 hours a week dedicated to Learning & Development.
- Hands-on mentoring
- Lovely lunches out!
- Mental wellbeing & employee support plan
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm