Looking for Junior Sales jobs and Graduate Business Development jobs in Sydney? A leading HR consulting firm are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join them!
In this Graduate Sales job in Sydney, you'll be joining the world’s largest HR consulting firm providing expert solutions to transform workforces and build efficient and successful teams.
They are leaders on the global stage with transformational services including leadership & coaching and outplacement and experienced continued success throughout 2020. As a part of their growth, a brand new business development team is forming in their Sydney hub and they are seeking energetic junior talent to join.
In this Business Development Representative job, you will be working closely with the marketing & sales teams to develop a healthy broad pipeline of prospective clients to directly impact the growth of the business in Singapore.
This will be achieved through a variety of campaigns, inbound and outbound and via a variety of effective mediums. You can expect excellent training as part of the onboarding process and real investment in your sales training and development. With global offices, there is scope to not only progress within the team but also seek out International opportunities in the future.
In this Business Consultant job, you can expect the following tasks to make up their day:
- Research targeted accounts to identify decision-makers and account information
- Organise meetings for the sales teams through a mixture of outbound calling, emails & marketing campaigns
- Qualifying inbound queries and new prospective customer accounts
- Hitting monthly KPIs by maintaining a high volume of calls & emails
- Keep on top of market trends and activities to seek out business opportunities
- Working closely with marketing & sales sharing relevant information to achieve targets
- Utilise LinkedIn & relevant social networks to build sales pipeline and network
- Track all sales activity using Salesforce
Please note that office hours will be 11am-7pm, Monday-Friday.
- Must be educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant business, marketing or management degree (but not essential)
- Mandarin/Chinese language skills are a bonus!
- Articulate and professional with exemplary communication skills; both written and verbal
- Proactive, positive and resilient
- Problem solver who is not afraid to use their initiative to achieve results
- Previous working experience in a B2B or B2C target driven environment would be ideal
- A real team player who thrives through effective collaboration
- Excellent research skills (previous market research experience would be good)
- Confident ability to build rapport and not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills is an absolute must
- A real passion for relationship building and sales
- Customer service oriented with a genuine interest in people
- Technical aptitude and a general understanding of sales support techniques or CRM systems
Benefits of the job
- Competitive salary package of $55,000 - $65,000 + Super (+ OTE)
- Investment in your training and development
- Real progression to move up in the sales team or across the business (depending on business requirements and your skillset)
- As it is a new team, the opportunity to really make your mark
- Joining a leading global consultancy with potential opportunities to progress to offices across the world
- Flexible working schedule (currently remote due to COVID) with plans to split half the working week in their new centrally located Sydney offices
- Quarterly team building activities!
- Mental health support (counselling)
Looking for Sales opportunities in Sydney and for Graduate Business Consultant positions? If you're a personable and driven graduate looking to kickstart a career in Sales, apply to this Business Development Executive role in Sydney today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
Regional New South...
$55,000 - $65,000 + Super (+ Commission)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 am