Looking for client services jobs in Melbourne and keen to work for an award-winning tech startup? Apply today!
After huge success in Singapore & Malaysia, we are excited to be working closely with a technology start-up in Melbourne as they launch their operations in Australia. The award-winning smart technology provides an essential care solution for trained care professionals to manage caregiving effectively with seniors & adults.
Dedicated to their social mission, the team are growing fast and looking for empathetic talented people join the fast-growing innovative team.
This is the perfect entry level position for a fantastic communicator to join the client services team.
You will be the first point of contact for potential new customers carrying out a truly consultative approach gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and communicate the most appropriate bespoke service the team can offer.
In this Client Services role, you will be tasked with the following duties, but not limited to:
- Be the first touch point for clients conducting consultative qualification of clients over phone and email
- Follow-up on inbound leads and articulate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Navigate and organise a high volume of inbound leads
- Learn best practice with the technology and assist current app users with any technical issues
- Learning about the care industry and unique requirements to strategically upsell or cross-sell offerings
- Work closely with the Care Operations team to ensure processes are running efficiently
- Communication skills are vital so you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a dynamic startup environment, hospitality or healthcare company is a pus!
- Customer centric mentality
- It would be a bonus if you have inbound sales or customer support exposure
- The ability to seek out answers and use your initiative
- An ability to work collaboratively to reach solutions
- A willingness to learn and immerse yourself in the care industry
- Heaps of energy and enthusiasm to build relationships and rapport with others
- Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail
Benefits of the role
- Competitive starting salary
- Being part of an innovative business driving impact in the community
- You will be one of the first hires in Melbourne as they expand the team so a huge opportunity to drive growth
- A fast-paced startup environment with fluid responsibilities and the chance to get involved across the team
- Awesome central based offices in Melbourne CBD
- Training & support with an expert tight-knit team
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting, Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm