It is a revolutionary time to be joining this fast-growing and award-winning global SaaS platform making waves in the health & beauty industry. After 6 years, the dynamic & ambitious team boast offices across Europe, USA, Australia, New Zealand & Dubai. Their pioneering booking platform is changing the salon & spa industry and with 10 million appointments a month, they are operational in 120 countries worldwide.
In this Graduate Customer Success position, your primary focus is the customer and the right person must be people-oriented with an account management mindset. You will be the first point of contact for all in-bound enquiries from their clients within the health & Beauty industry and be the face & voice of the company through email, social media & phone.
If you are eager to join a start-up environment and go above and beyond for your clients, then this is the perfect role for you.
In this graduate Client Services role in Sydney, you can expect the following tasks, but not be limited to:
- Responding to all in-bound queries via email (primarily), social media & outbound phone if necessary
- Assist prospective customers to become active users of the service – pop your account management hat on!
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure all enquiries are being handled with a professional and friendly manner (they LOVE emojis)
- With your growing knowledge of the customer and trend analysis, propose suggestions to internal stakeholders
- Track customer feature requests to support queries
- Prepare documentation for FAQs, and how-to videos
- Putting forward suggestions to streamline processes and help shape company operations
- Previous customer-focused experience (e.g. customer service, customer success, account management, sales, business development)
- Any experience working within B2B SaaS is a huge bonus!
- A people person who is empathetic and driven by helping people
- Excellent command of the English language with the following additional fluencies as a plus: French, Italian, German, Portuguese or Spanish
- A real fervour to join an agile startup environment and step out of your comfort zone
- Technical aptitude
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel
- A passion for the health & beauty sector
- Fantastic ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written communication skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience directly responding to customers over email, social media & phone
- Team player!
- A real ‘go-getter’ with the confidence to use their initiative and make smart suggestions
- Self-disciplined, organised and autonomous worker
- Beneficial if previous Zendesk experience
- Previous experience working with a live chat function is a plus!
Benefits of the role
- Competitive starting salary of $50,000 + Super
- The sky really is the limit - as the team grows rapidly, the scope for your progression is huge
- Joining an award-winning global SaaS team at the start of their journey in Australia
- Flexibility to work remotely and also from their awesome WeWork office space in Sydney
- Hands-on training from day one with a 2 week training programme
- Connectivity with the customer experience teams globally
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2020, 7:00 am