Looking for Graduate Analyst jobs in Sydney? Want to join an exciting Investment company? Apply to this Data Analyst job in Sydney today!
Our client is a well-established high-quality investment management business based in Sydney, with headquarters in Auckland and offices across New Zealand.
They are responsible for managing over $12bn on behalf of their clients and aim to become the clear leaders in the wealth management sector across New Zealand and Australia.
The expert investments team is tight-knit in the Sydney based office and they are ready to nurture junior talent hungry for a career within investment funds management.
In this Graduate Analyst role, you will join the investments team and liaise directly with the Portfolio Managers and analysts. The successful graduate analyst will be tasked with preparing investment documentation, in particular helping the team to write investment reports and company research.
This is the perfect first step for a numerically minded graduate to deep dive into the funds management industry and gain hands-on experience from day one.
In this Finance Analyst job you can expect the following tasks, but not limited to:
- Support analysts and portfolio managers with formalising investment reports
- Monthly performance and data management for portfolio managers and marketing documents
- Providing data for marketing presentations for internal and external clients
- Updating and maintaining portfolio management spreadsheets
- Fundamental research on individual companies in Australia (e.g. financial forecasting, company meetings, etc)
- Equity valuation
- Industry summaries
- Taking minutes for meetings
- Educated to degree level with a strong academic background - Relevant degree is helpful (e.g. corporate finance, accounting etc)
- Demonstrated interest in investing and financial markets
- Contributions in extra-curricular areas!
- Strong numeracy skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with good relationship building skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude to role
- Focused and flexible approach and attitude to a small company work environment
Benefits of the Role
- Competitive starting salary
- Opportunity to jump straight into a successful investment firm
- Working closely with the expert investments team
- Joining the tight-knit Sydney team as part of a wider global company
- Amazing centrally located CBD Sydney offices
- A supportive environment ready to nurture junior talent
Looking for Data opportunities and Analyst jobs in Sydney? If you're an analytical graduate with an interest in financial markets, apply to this fantastic Data Analyst job in Sydney today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 7:55 am