We're working with a fast-growing tech company who are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join them!
In this Graduate role Sydney, you'll be joining a vibrant lead generation business. They have partnered with global tech powerhouses including IBM & Dell, through to disruptive tech startups in security & automation, driving sales campaigns and pushing revenue pipelines.
They are a customer-focused consultancy with global offices across London & Sydney and a specialism in supporting technology companies to take their products to market and sell successfully to new clients.
In this Business Development Executive job in Sydney, you will be joining a young and dynamic team in the heart of Sydney CBD. The onboarding process is incredibly hands-on with the tight-knit team around you all experienced in the role.
As part of your training & development, you will learn what their clients need and how to source leads, pitch & prospect successfully and drive new business to various companies in the technology sector.
In this role you can expect the following duties:
- Understand the client portfolio and reach out to prospective companies
- Cold-calling new business opportunities
- Sourcing leads through research
- Drive lead generation for account executives & sales managers
- Manage external stakeholders, keeping clients up to date with feedback
- Maintain CRM effectively with all sales activities
- Meeting monthly KPIs
- Supporting on training duties with colleagues where needed
- Customer-facing or sales experience
- An interest in technology – you’ll dive deep into the world of technology with a variety of businesses
- The ability to build rapport easily
- Amazing communication skills, both written & verbal
- Confident and professional
- Strong work ethic, keen to meet & exceed targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission & bonus scheme - you could earn up to $70,000!
- Clear career progression – whether it’s a leadership role within 9 months or a leadership position within 2 years, there is the structure & support to ensure you progress
- Joining a dynamic, young team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
- Lots of social events from mini-golf to trips away
- Company days & training days
- Hands-on mentoring
- Lovely lunches out!
- Mental wellbeing & employee support programme
Looking for Graduate Sales jobs in Sydney and want to join an exciting tech startup with excellent progression opportunities and the opportunity to earn up to $70,000? If you're a personal, confident graduate with previous customer-facing experience, apply to this Business Development Executive job in Sydney today!
Discover other graduate jobs in Australia or register to our website to receive new job alerts when similar graduate roles come up.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2021, 9:55 pm