This is the perfect opportunity to break into the IT sector and learn how to become a successful account manager!
With 20 years of expertise in the IT sector, our client is a specialist recruitment agency in Australia, with headquarters in Sydney. They are delivering talent services to some of the world’s largest organisations and exclusively partner with government & private businesses to support the growth across all areas of IT.
The industry is very much thriving and with fast start to 2021, the friendly team are seeking junior talent to develop in this graduate consultant role.
Benefits of the Job
- Competitive starting salary of $60K + commission structure
- A friendly & collaborative work environment.
- Hands-on training & support from a team of experts who have decades of industry experience – eager to invest in junior talent!
- Centrally located Sydney offices close to Wynyard Station
- Flexible work hours where needed.
- Real opportunities to progress and expectations to see your career develop into an Account Management role
In this Graduate IT Consultant job, you will be supporting the Managers in the team and with hands-on training, they will develop into a Delivery Consultant. You will be learning how to attract and shortlist suitable candidates for various clients, provide administrative support and identify any new business opportunities.
This is an excellent way for a graduate excited by the IT sector, to get your foot in the door and really learn the industry inside out.
In this Graduate IT Consultant job in Sydney, you can expect the following duties but not limited to:
- Research, identify & attract candidates
- Learn how to write engaging job adverts
- Monitor applications and ensure all applications are processed correctly
- Develop skills to qualify & shortlist suitable candidates for the business brief
- Manage candidate relationships
- Administrative duties to support recruitment projects will include: compliance checks, contribute to team meetings, accurate database management, provide first line support for all enquiries
- Developing a deep understanding of the IT sector (e.g. market rates, conditions in the sector, terminology)
This graduate role will evolve into an Account Manager position so this will suit someone with ambition and drive!
- Educated to degree level, ideally with some technology component
- Some commercial experience
- Technical aptitude and an eagerness to learn
- Fantastic communicator, both written & verbal
- Passion for the technology sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated to reach and exceed targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with ease
Looking for the next step in your IT career and for IT Account Manager jobs and IT Manager jobs in Sydney? If you're a technical graduate with a keen interest in the technology sector, apply to this IT Consultant job today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 1:59 pm