Looking for graduate Law jobs and Junior Lawyer jobs in Melbourne? A successful legal firm with years of expertise are now on the hunt for a driven graduate who wants to kickstart a career in Law, to join them as a Graduate Legal Assistant!
In this Trainee Lawyer job in Melbourne, you will be joining a well-established legal firm based in the heart of Melbourne city boasting 45 years of top-tier expertise. Their tight-knit team specialises in property law, business law, commercial litigation and family law helping their diverse portfolio of clients. Being a smaller law firm, they are able to truly offer a personal client-focused experience which leads to long-lasting relationships. They truly value growing the team with emerging graduate talent and take their training and development seriously, offering real career progression opportunities.
This Law opportunity in Melbourne is a newly created role, you'll be joining the legal team of their thriving property department. It will be a hybrid graduate Lawyer and Conveyancer Clerk opportunity, so a real chance to get stuck into property law in an expert and supportive team. The Graduate Lawyer can expect hands-on training from day one and the opportunity to get a kickstart in the property law industry.
In this unique Junior Law role, you can expect the following tasks but not limited to:
- Conducting research (predominately in property-related matters)
- Drafting special conditions and contracts under supervision
- Conducting conveyancing files for vendor and purchasers for residential, commercial and industrial properties • Ad hoc tasks as required by the property & conveyancing team
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Communication with clients
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Previous experience in property law is a bonus!
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ambitious with a passion for learning about property law
- Professional demeanour – there will be lots of client interaction!
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- basic drafting experience
- A willingness to learn - they really invest in training and developing your skills
- Fantastic organisational skills • Excellent researcher!
- ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of $65,000 - $70,000
- Training and mentoring across the team
- Heaps of accessibility to partners
- Social committee for the naturally social team!
- Monthly Friday night drinks
- Bi-monthly solicitor meetings to discuss wider business case studies
- Flexible working policy
Want to kickstart a career in Law at a successful Legal and Property firm in the heart of Melbourne? If you're a Law graduate with excellent organisation and communication skills, apply to this Graduate Legal Assistant job in Melbourne today!
Interviews are to start ASAP so please apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Salary Range
$65k - $70k
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm