Company profile - Medical Recruitment
We are partnered with a Sydney-based medical recruitment organisation. They support doctors across Australia and New Zealand and provide high-quality staffing solutions to the healthcare sectors. Champions in their industry, they have an expert team of consultants and after an excellent year, they are keen to continue hiring driven graduates to join the burgeoning team!
Job description - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
This is a graduate role offering hands-on training by this enthusiastic and collaborative team. The successful graduate recruitment consultant will report to the General Manager and work alongside the experienced recruitment team.
Key responsibilities - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, your tasks will include:
- Working closely with experienced 360-degree recruiters and current graduate trainee consultants
- Developing new business via various avenues
- Building relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Developing a deep understanding of the medical industry
- There is going to be heaps of training and so attitude is paramount!
Job requirements - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Educated to degree level OR 1-3 years of sales experience
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience with people and everyday life (e.g. work, sport, travel etc.)
- Energetic and positive attitude!
- A team player
- Willingness to learn
Job benefits - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- An excellent starting salary package of $50k-$60k + transparent commission model
- Structured training and development program
- Real team-based culture
- Team-based incentives
- Opportunities for progression
- Autonomous environment
Give a Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion Promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Communications, Human Resources,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2022, 1:59 pm