Company profile - Medical Recruitment Consultancy
In this recruitment role, you'll be working for one of the most experienced teams in Australia specialising in Locum placements. Their goal is to empower you to take control. With access to all available locum opportunities, in every hospital, this expert team works with medical professionals in a variety of departments and locations. It is a fast-growing company with a strong customer service culture. People first is its foundational value and very much guides what they do and the decisions they make.
Job description - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be managing relationships with medical professionals, hospitals and local health districts. Every day you will be speaking with doctors and building up your network. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from an experienced recruitment team. There are opportunities for progression within this role with structured goals in place for you and the support to achieve them!
Key responsibilities - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Speaking with doctors daily and growing a database of doctors available for locum work.
- Managing relationships with all hospitals and local health districts.
- Identifying new opportunities.
- Providing exceptional customer service, meeting company KPIs and consistently working to develop your Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Ensuring the medical database is fully updated on an ongoing basis.
- Completing references for doctors and healthcare professionals.
Job requirements - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Educated to degree level OR 1-3 years of sales experience
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience with people and everyday life (e.g. work, sport, travel etc.)
- Experience providing great customer service
- Strong drive to learn and not be afraid to ask questions
- Experience working in a busy client-centric environment — we are ideally looking for someone who has prior experience working to KPIs
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the job - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- An excellent starting salary package of $60,000 + transparent commission model (lucrative earning potential).
- The opportunity to significantly advance your salary alongside your professional development
- Structured training and development program to set you up for success
- Exciting time to join a rapidly growing company in an industry that is recession and pandemic-proof
- A culture that values people, empowerment, transparency and responsiveness
- Supportive & close-knit team - collaboration is a huge part of our client's success
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Consulting, Marketing and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$60,000 + super + commission
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm