Company profile - Sales Consultancy
In this Graduate Sales Executive job in Sydney, you'll be joining a vibrant lead generation business.
It has partnered with global tech powerhouses including IBM & Dell, through to disruptive tech startups, taking the reigns on its sales campaigns and pushing revenue pipelines.
It is a customer-focused sales consultancy with global offices across London & Sydney, and a specialism in supporting technology companies to take its products to market and sell successfully to new clients.
Job description - Graduate Sales Executive
In this Graduate Sales Executive role, you will perform inbound and outbound sales activities to create and develop the sales funnel together with the Account Executives.
You will interact with potential prospects from around the world and directly contribute to the building of the team and its success.
Key responsibilities - Graduate Sales Executive
In this Graduate Sales Executive role, you can expect the following duties:
- Understand the client portfolio and reach out to prospective companies
- Cold-calling new business opportunities
- Sourcing leads through research
- Drive lead generation for Account Executives & Sales Managers
- Manage external stakeholders, keeping clients up to date with feedback
- Maintain CRM effectively with all sales activities
- Meeting monthly KPIs
- Supporting on training duties with colleagues where needed
Job requirements - Graduate Sales Executive
- Customer-facing or Sales experience, ideally phone based is a plus
- A real interest in technology - you’ll dive deep into the world of technology with a variety of businesses
- Previous exposure to a target-driven environment would be great, but not essential
- The ability to build rapport with ease
- Amazing communication skills, both written & verbal
- Confident and professional
- Strong work ethic, keen to meet & exceed targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Is this the opportunity you've been looking for? Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm